Monday, May 5, 2008

A Surprised gift from God


God loves to give us surprised gifts . He works in amazing way. I need bring you back to the last February to explain what we have been thorough and God's faithfulness of every moment.

That was cold Sunday morning , I got a phone call from Japan which informed me my mother was hospitalized with critical condition. She has been battling cirrhosis; condition that lever became hard as a rock and slowly loose proper function. She sufferers from all kinds of complications but the most serious one is "internal bleeding" from her stomach. If that happens, she could bleed to death.
That day she vomited blood at home and was transferred to an emergency room. A doctor told my family she might have few days to live. I needed act quickly, two days later I was on an air plain with my youngest Ellen(16 month old ). God provided a ticket and seat for us in amazing way. I was sustained by unexplained peace for the whole trip. To make a long story short, my mother's condition improved dramatically, rest of my family joined us from MN later and we were able to have wonderful family time in Japan.

God often gives me situations that I can cry only to God, He hears cry of His children and send it back as a beautiful gifts. I Will post some of the detail of this surprise gift later but I shared some of the pictures with you for now.

No comments: