Sunday, May 4, 2008

Here I am to worship


This is the first line for my blog and I want to dedicate my words here for my savior and the Lord, Jesus Christ. I hope that all I write here is honoring to Jesus and encouragement to others.

You will read my joy, excitements , as well as cries and discouragements. And also you will realize my strange grammars and expression as a non native speaker. Please bear with me. I am far from perfection but very excited about sharing my experiences as a Japanese woman who lives in the States , as a mom for 4 children and as a missionary appointee who is anticipating ministering in Japan with my husband Greg. I hope to share God's mercy and goodness with you through this broken (English) vessel. Yes, writing can be worship!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Asa, I'm so excited for your new blog! I'll be checking for regular updates! and praying for God's timing as you prepare to return to Japan!