Thursday, May 15, 2008

10 wonderful gifts God gave us through our trip to Japan.


I would like to bring you back to the Japan trip we had back in March again.


Here is Top 10 list of God's blessing from the trip.


  1. The gift of prayers of many saints.

  2. The gift of last minute air plain tickets and the best seats arrangement.

  3. The gift of indescribable peace in the midst of a sad situation..my mother might be dying...


  4. The gift of my mom's smile and sweet spirit even though she was very weak


  5. The gift of a loving husband who understood my pain and took care 3 kids by himself for 2 weeks and brought them to Japan to be reunited with me.


  6. The gift of the miracle of healing which my mom received from the Lord.


  7. The gift of the realization that God is indeed working in Japan. He loves this country


  8. The gift of the precious time we had with extended family. They are all believers!


  9. The gift of our children falling in love with Japan.


  10. The gift of a fruitful time with field leaders, including our mentor, pastor Ookita.

We never dreamed about making this kind of trip at this time of year . That was simply a gift from God. I am so glad I received it. His gifts are so precious I will not exchange with anything even though that comes with pains sometimes (or many times). The pain often make me realize how precious the relationship with God is.

No comments: